Sunday, May 20, 2007

Oooo new shooes!

They finally arrived from America! Actually they only took 11 days it just seemed like longer cause I couldn't wait to get them. Patience is a virtue I am not blessed with when it comes to the postal service. Every shop in the UK seems to be out of stock of my size at the moment and as soon as they come back in stock they're sold out again. Why couldn't I be a size 3 or 8, then you can get them really cheap on ebay! I even persuaded Matt to try some Crocs too, he has the new Sobek style and has been wearing them with exclamations of ooo they massage your feet! A convert! Here are my gorgeous Prima's. They do make a funny noise when I walk, and yes its somewhat like a fart, but they're comfy and pretty and I don't care!

Its quite hard trying to get a decent photo of your own shoes, lol!

Matt's been out on a stag night this weekend and is a little worse for wear, at least Angus has plenty of time to make it back to france for the wedding which isn't for another 6 weeks.

I got some new crafty goodies too, from Letham crafts, one of my local craft shops which is like an alladins cave. Well use them or loose them as they say about keeping local independant shops eh! I didn't realise all the papers in the pocket full of posies DCWV stack are glittered. Theyre yummy! And BG Perhaps is so pretty. I also got a few cuttlebug embossing folders, these are such great inventions and so much better than the sizzix or ellison versions. I'm a happy bunny. I hope to get the chance use them very soon

Just so you know the colour has worn off my hands by now from all that inky mess! Might be time for another play!