Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Music makes the world go round

We had a lovely meeting with the organist yesterday to finalise our music choices and check we had the same versions of the hymns. Things are coming together nicely now, a few hitches but nothing too major, and as long as we're both there, that's what counts. Now I can start on the Order of Service design, oh and the thank you cards, and ice the cake, the list really is endless!

I thought I'd share the card I made for Matt's birthday, aaagges ago, but have only just managed to photo now. Oh for an extra day a week to catch up with blogs and aimlessly browse the internet following random links! Thats been the thing I've really missed about being so busy.


Thank you to all of you who keep popping by to read my news, I'm sorry I haven't been able to return the visits right now or keep totally up to date, but I have to fit in sleep somewhere!

Take care and happy crafting

Rhi x

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this card too - it's such a fun design and the B&W looks fab.

I really really wanted Widor's Tocata played at our wedding, but the poor little organ at the church couldn't have coped!!! It really sounds BEST on the great big beastie of an organ at the Royal Albert Hall - now that is just WOW!

What did you decide on then?

maggieb said...

Love the card Rhi