Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wowee 2008! How did that happen? 2007 was a fabulous year for me with some massive stuff like getting married - how much fun was that. and starting my own business. I hope this years just as fun. Here's my favourite two wedding pics. Just let an old married reminisce...

Did you watch Heroes Series one... Recognise the composition? It was the first thing we thought of once we knew it was going to rain.Here's a piccy of some Notebooks I made as stocking fillers which I can share now. I did make quite a few things but some of the photos came out so badly...pah. Still, we're getting an extra 2 minutes per day of light now according to bbc sunrise and sunset times, wooot!
And finally, I have a tradition not to set New Years Resolutions, which is why it's ok that I'm late for DCM... again! It may be a New Year but some things never change. Fab cards on the blog as always and hopefully I'll have time to come and see your gorgeous creations.Here's to a happy, healthy and creative 2008.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning. Fantastic Card. Love it.

Happy new Year for you and yours.

stamp and scrape said...

Those piccies are gorgeous - thanks for sharing them. I love your new year card - the colours are so complimentary.
Ros

Lisa said...

Rhi - am loving that card!

Adele said...

Lovely work as usual Rhi!! Happy New Year!!!

love Dingle.x

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwww Rhi, love your wedding photos and the one with the umbrella is so romantic!! love your little notebooks, how cute and of course your beautiful card xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos and a fabby card. Happy 2008. :)
Vanessa.

SueH said...

What an amazing card Rhi. Loving the richness of the papers you've used.

Also thanks for my Christmas card, it was beautiful.

Deb said...

Gorgeous wedding photos! Lots of scrapping inspiration there!
Your notebooks are beautiful, fab gifts!
Beautiful card, love the colours!