Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cake!

Well the shaped card dare was weeks ago, but since that week I've had a JCB knock out my phone line, only to find out that it couldn't be put back up without a new pole... which needed planning permission... leaving me internet-less, and also moved house. I had to dig through boxes to find new batteries for the camera tonight!

But cake's good at any time, so here's my shaped cake card!

Buttons, ribbon, blonde moments papers and a template I drew myself using a roll of tape and some one inch punched shapes :) Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

oh Rhi that cupcake looks absolutely delicious!

Lythan said...

Yahoo! Its good to see you crafting Rhi. Love the card!

CraftyC said...

I love your cake card, good enough to eat!!!
Clairexx

Fiona said...

What a great fun card!