Sunday, February 01, 2009

Once more in Pink & Green

3 more papers on this one for Lythan's dare, made for my fabulous friend on a very special day. I haven't braved the 3 different manufacturers yet, still warming up!
All papers Basic Grey Sultry, American Crafts Thickers, velvet ricrac, spotty ribbon and lace from stash, Impression Obsession Happy Birthday stamp & K&Co little 30 stamps from a mini alpha set.
The greens match better in real life but as the photo was taken on a very dull day I had to do a little photoshoping to make the colours more realistic.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hi
Just wanted to drop by to say what a fab card this is! also that you have made some really original inspiring cards, I have left you two awards on my blog, Sue xx

Lythan said...

this is such a fab card Rhi - a feast for the eyes!

Rika said...

Fantastic card!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. Most cards that I seem to see made from ladies in the UK are very simple and have a specific look. Your cards are not like that at all and I think that's fantastic, they are so creative.

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is stunning - i love the pink and the glittered letters