Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Bargain Crochet Book

The postie's just been with a delicious new book by Kat Goldin, there are so many gorgeous patterns for kids and it's just so fun. Kat's blog Slugs On The Refrigerator, how good is that name, I just love the silliness, is a really good read and has some great tutorials. Best of all it's in The Book People Sale so is the price of a mag. I love a bargain. I'm curling up on the sofa with my unfinished granny squares blanket with a cup of Earl Grey to have a good look. Stay cosy x


1 comment:

Amjaylou said...

Hello Rhiannon! Thank you for the heads up on the Mollie Makes book, I've renewed all three again - I can't bear to part company with them just yet.
I'm so glad you like my crochet beach huts, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely comments.
Amanda X