Ive had to do quite a bit of thinking about this tag from Paula
So... my 5 biggest achievements in life so far
1. Getting through Art College, even though it took me a bit longer than it should, and getting a good degree in Art & Design, something I have a real passion for.
2. Having a wonderful happy home with a man I love very much. Ok theres a bit of dust and the carpet could do with a hoover, but its a happy home not a showhome!
3. Escaping city life. It was fun for a while but its just too hectic for me.
4. Being creative, it makes me happy.
5. Raising two well adjusted puddy cats!
5 things I want to achieve before I die
1. To raise a family, I want to be the best Mum I can be.
2. To continue to love what I do workwise, and to find more work that I love doing.
3. To become self employed and make a living from it, or at lease take in more money than I spend!
4. To raise my own food. I know it might sound gruesome, but I do eat meat and its something I'd really like to challenge myself with.
5. To stay relatively helthy and sane, probably not much chance there then!
thanks Paula, it was a toughie and it really made me think :)