Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday monday

Some exciting news I can finally share! I'm now published, very exciting! Im designing for The Wedding Crafter who do loads of fab bits for wedding stationery. Its a very exciting opportunity and its getting me all wedding-ed up. Ok, I know its not a word, but how else do you describe it!

I'd just like to say thank you all for your lovely comments. Its great to know who's reading my blog! I had a brilliant play over the weekend with the goodies Sarah sent me and it was great fun. Thanks again for making my weekend. I used Becky Fleck sketches for inspiration, I love her Page Maps library, its fabulous. If you haven't seen it, its worth a look.


The wedding planning is going really well, so much is organised already and I'm surprisingly calm. I'm planning on getting the invites finished over the next week or so and my shoes have arrived in the shop! 3 of my favourite styles in my size for me to try on and choose from, fab! If youre local, its Elegance in Letham, so friendly and helpful. How high a heel can I actually walk in though, lol.

I was so glad it rained this weekend, I was starting to think it would never happen, and now all the trees have finally burst into green. It was so odd having the May blossom out when the leaves were still in bud. Plus, it gave me the perfect excuse to hide away crafting and meant I didn't have to do my 8 watering can round!

12 comments:

Kate said...

WOW that is so COOL congrats, you SO deserve it. Love the cards you have done here. The colours are fab. The weekend was lovely here, even though rain was forecast but boy did it make up for it today !!! LOL

Dollydimps said...

Congratulations on the Wedding Crafter gig Rhi!! Definitely well deserved.
Can I come to Letham with the video camera when you're trying on the shoes? ;-)
xx

Lynne said...

Congratulations Rhi, on your very exciting news.

Love all your cards.

Sheila said...

Oh what fabulous news Rhi......mind you I am only surprised that you've not been snapped up before now.

These cards are just stunning.

SharonL said...

Hey Rhi :) ..... way to go girl on designer for The Wedding Crafter :). Much deserved Rhi and you enjoy every minute.
Love and hugs, Shal. xx

Hazel said...

Rhi, I'm so pleased to hear this news - congratulations!! You deserve it - your cards are fantastic.

Sarah said...

Congratulations Rhi! Absolutely love the cards you have made, I havent used any of those papers yet, but I think I might be inspired to get them out tommorrow!
Still waiting for the rain down here in Hastings!!

Gillian said...

Congratulations Rhi!... so happy for you hun!!!!.. Such Wonderful News :o)
These cards are so GORGEOUS, you've made these PP's SING!

Sheila said...

Hi Rhi
I have tagged you.
Please visit my blog to find out what I want to know.
Thanks very much.

Jo said...

You so deserve to be published, huge congratulations, it is so fab :) Gorgeous cards, the flowers look amazing :)

jo xx

Kathy said...

What a fab post - so much wonderful news Rhi

Congrats on getting published, and how good to hear all your weddingy news - keep it coming, matey

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Just catching up with everyone's news - congrats and well done Rhi, very exciting for you. The cards are stunning by the way!!