This one is inspired by Lauren, but again, I adapted it to my scoreboard for ease. Both are made from one sheet of A4 card, printed with Pink Petticoat and the edges trimmed (my laser wont do edge to edge printing) and finished off with ribbon. Now I'm not going to tell you what's going in them incase you're getting one lol.
I've been tagged by the lovely Kim, 7 random facts! This is a difficult one, m sure I've done it before so I'll try to think of another load of random facts.
- I love a real log fire, it really makes a house a home for me, I love the smell of burning peat too, reminds me of growing up on the island where we dug our own peat.
- I went to Art college in Aberdeen and got a degree in Design and Craft - 3D design. I made lamps from clear cast resin, I'll have to share some pics sometime - they're prints though as we used film then so I'll need to get the scanner out.
- I'd love to get into scrapping but I just haven't been able to yet. I have put our wedding album together now though, no decoration just a print a page - so I may scrap some of those pics soon.
- I am not named after the Fleetwood Mac song Rhiannon, I was born before it was released... just!
- I can't abide this 80's fashion trend, I like flares and funky 70's patterns and remember skin tight jeans with zips on the ankles first time round. Yeuuuch!
- I love snow, it brings out the big kid in me, not too keen on driving in it though.
- I'm a last minute minnie and have my own unique organisation system which looks chaotic but there is method in my mess somewhere!