Im going to do this list which Ive seen over on Jane and Lythan's Blogs. Hmm, now how do I do a link *scratches head* I'll have to figue that out later... Yay I did it!
Anyway, the ones Ive done are in bold :)
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
2. Swam with wild dolphins
3. Climbed a mountain
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
6. Held a tarantula - No way
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
8. Said “I love you” and meant it
9. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris - No but my friends are getting married in france next year so I might soon
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise.
14. Seen the Northern Lights They were so fantastic, really magical
15. Gone to a huge sports game.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg.
19. Slept under the stars.
20. Changed a baby's nappy.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon.
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment.
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can.
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen an eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking.
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states.
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
42. Had amazing friends.
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales.
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs - I will never be organised like that, I just do the same thing I do with books, go by the colour of the spine
57. Pretended to be a superhero
58. Sung karaoke only under duress
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers - nope!
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight Aaah the joys of screaming"Yay a 20!" at the top of my voice
72. Gotten married.
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch.
78. Won first prize in a costume contest. And I still love fancy dress!
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice. On honeymoon when I GOT married. Aaaah
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River - No but I built a raft out of logs and plastic cannisters at the guides
82. Been on television news programs as an expert
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Eaten fugu (pufferfish)
89. Had a one-night stand.
90. Gone to Thailand
91. Bought a house
92. Been in a combat zone
93. Buried one/both of your parents
94. Been on a cruise ship- A ferry :)
95. Spoken more than one language fluently I used to speak Welsh fluently when I was 10, I can only remember a few words now though
96. Performed in Rocky Horror Picture Show
97. Raised children- No but Ive raised cats
98. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over If the country counts then yes!
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking.
103. Had plastic surgery.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray (yeah right Duh!)
110. Broken someone’s heart
111.Ridden a bike
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced Belly button... twice :D
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse yes but not for aaageeess
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet - see taratula and stingray, its just not a good idea.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Petted a cockroach eeeeeeeeewwwww!
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one important author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating fresh mackarel yummy
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair - but only henna, Im scared of the chemicals in hair dye
147. Been a DJ (No but my Boyfriend was when I met him)
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life