Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Autumn Oddness

We're battening down the hatches here for the first big storm of the winter. Its forecast to be gusts up to 80mph from the northwest tomorrow so its gonna be chilly. Still, storms like that are pretty rare over on the east coast of Scotland, On Lewis they were practically weekly. Its been a weird autumn so far, my sweet peas are still flowering when they should all be dead now, heres a pic with the orange leaves of the woods behind... very odd.

Here's my little extra for this week, spot the scallops again, Matt thinks I'm really overdoing them now!

Autumn Leaves snow stamp, Cuttlebug die and English paper Co paper.


And also, I've been tagged by Jo, thank you!

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

It would have to be embellishments. I am a complete paper addict but don't always have enough finishing embelly bits so I'd stock up on some gorgeous ones.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?

Stamps every time, you can use them again and again and have them in any colour, plus I could make my own rubbons with the pc if I really needed one!

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

I'd do cards, and mini books that were pretending to be cards! Is that cheating? I suppose I could wait a year to scrap the wedding pics, which I've finally got back by the way and theres some fantastic ones.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)

I have my own craft room already, how lucky am I! I wouldn't want to run my own shop, the stocking and examples would be fun to do, but I'm a rubbish salesperson. I'd be telling folk they could get their Double sided tape
, 4 rolls for a pound, in Poundland... so not to buy mine! But that said, if I could own a shop and have a team of employees to staff it, that would be ace!


5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Now this can be tough to nail down!

Hmmm, I'm not really sure. I like playing with lots of different techniques. At the moment I'm really enjoying stamping and getting more confident with my doodling, and I always seem to use patterned paper and I love my scallop scissors. Does any of that constitute a style?

Thanks for a fab tag, I've seen this one everywhere I would have tagged already so if you're reading this and haven't done it yet, youre tagged, leave a message and I'll come and nose at your answers!

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card Rhi, love your cards :) and enjoyed reading your tag :) The flower you have is beautiful, my mum has flowers that should be dead for this time of year and they are blooming like mad xx

My Paper World said...

Great card, I love the pretty snowflakes!