Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bad Blogger

I can't believe its been a week since I posted, I have to say Ive been really busy and I have some fabby things happening in my life right now. Im not quite ready to share them with you all just yet though so you'll just have to wait, evil aren't I!

Teaching the teachers was fantastic, they're just exactly like normal people but with stressful and responsible jobs! They had a ball, made a huge mess and the biggest shock of all was they tidied it all up again in time for the bell! Wow! Normally I have to nag my students about tidying up time so well done you fab teachers, Im sure it's because you spend so much time tidying up after the kids. We did 3 of the 4 cards I had prepared, which is what I expected we'd get through but I like to be overprepared. Here's the pics of my examples although a few of them went freestyle which is always great to see. I think they liked the fact they didn't have to do the curricular activities and we allowed to play. A fantastic class all round.

Then last weekend I started my Christmas shopping, yes I know started when so many people are smugly saying mine's finished and wrapped but there you go, Im a last minute kind of girl when it comes to Christmas, though I hope Im not going to be anywhere near a shop on Christmas eve. I started at my Crafts Association Christmas fair and it was amazing. So many wonderful things created by people living just round the corner, there really is so much talent in the area. Sunday I went back to help man the raffle for the morning which is actually more fun than it sounds nattering to people.

The beginning of this week is a bit of a blur to be honest, and in a good way, but one final thing I want to share with you is what the postie brought me only half an hour ago...Basic Grey BLUSH!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Sorry about the excessive exclamation marks but its even more gorgeous than I fist thought when I saw the pics. Im so glad I got the little pad too, much easier to cut into to get started with it, and its all mine Mwahahahahah, but you can get it too from loads of places, mine came from here.

So until tomorrow my friends, when the next fabby dare is revealed, I shall love you and leave you in suspense. lol

Happy crafting!

6 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I am so jealoouuuuus of those papers & I thought I might get the pad..
I think you are a tease keeping secrets from us!!!

Oblibby said...

Well done you having started your xmas shopping missy! I've never started mine by now - might start next weekend though :D:D

Gillian said...

My postie bought me my blush yesterday too... it's soo nice can't wait to use it...
Rhi, just love your christmas cards, lovely to hear that your talents are being used so well with the teaching gig... I'm the same with my shopping don't worry about it.. I'm sure everyone will have a pressy on the day..

Tracey said...

Love your Christmas cards Rhi, they are soooo cute xx

Kelly K said...

Oh God, I've been avoiding even looking at the Blush, but you just tricked me into it!! I must not, I must not, I must not....

Kathy said...

"Teaching the teachers was fantastic, they're just exactly like normal people" surely not?.....:-0
hehehe Glad it went well and that they all behaved themselves, I bet they had a whale of a time and were really inspired by your class as your stuff is so fab.