Friday, December 29, 2006

I got a Bigshot for Christmas and its Friday!

Whoohoo! Matt got me a BigShot for Christmas! How lucky am I! I also go some lovely new PJ's, speakers for my pc, the cutest little teapot, a mini greenhouse for bringing on my seedlings early and some fabby pennies! The greenhouse was from Matt's Mum and is great as it means I will be able to bring on the flowers Im going to grow for our wedding on nice and early, and speed them up if they need it, such a thoughtful gift.

Christmas day itself was lovely, we went to a gorgeous watchnight service, Ive never been to one before and it was beautiful, lovely to sing carols in such friendly company and the minister was really funny, smiley and caring. It was so frosty it looked like it had snowed, really beautiful, I tried to take some photos and will have a go at loading them later if they came out. Had a long lie on Christmas day morning and then spent the day at Matt's Mums house which was really relaxing. It was so nice just to chill out together and chat and share.

Then boxing day night, after a sloth like day, I came down with a nasty pukey bug and only really surfaced properly yesterday night, realising it was time for our latest dare...eek! Luckily this weeks is nice and easy. To make a simple and Stylish Thank you card. Mine's a blatant copy of a previous card I've done *blush* but I hope to do some more now I'm feeling better, to say thanks for all the gorgeous presents I received so as I do them I'll share them.
I've also received some more gorgeous birthday cards, lucky me again! I'll put them up shortly. I always keep all my birthday cards up as long as my Christmas ones so I'll still get to show them off for a bit yet. I hope you had a lovely Christmas too.

7 comments:

Dollydimps said...

Yay another big shot girl!!!! I wondered if you'd get one!!! Well done Matt!!!!
Sounds like you had a lovely chilled xmas day...a bit like ours really. Not so great that you've had the lurgy, but I'm glad you're over the worst of it!
See you soon!

ps-the card's as fab as ever!

maggie said...

I still cant make my mind up whether to get a big shot or a cuttlebug.I have a zip emate but it's getting harder to get spares for it.Sounds like you had a lovley christmas we were chilled out to.Hope your feeling a lot better now love the cards.

Tracey said...

Glad you had such a lovely Christmas hun, and a Bigshot! I am soooooooooo jealous. Hope your over the worst of your bug now, sounds nasty. we have to arrange to meet up soon, it's been way to long and I am missing my crafty friends.
Love Tracey xxx

Gillian said...

Glad your feeling better.. Sounds like you did have a wonderful Christmas..Can't wait to see what you do with your BIG SHOT...
Love this card.. It is so classic... beautiful colours together...

Paula J Atkinson said...

I haven't played with my Big Shot yet, but can't wait to once the new dares are up!!

I missed the last few due to being quite poorly & am only just feeling lucid!

Happy New Year to you.xx

Kelly K said...

Nasty bug - hope you're ok now. Well done on the Big Shot! Love your card this week too - tres simple and stylish. Happy New Year!

Pearl said...

Sounds like you're having a terrific start to 2007 already with a BIG SHOT to keep you company ! lol

Nice yummy colours on your card !

Not sure if I will have the time to join in this week !


ttfn, Pearl