Tuesday, October 09, 2007

HS:MS crockery and whooopeeedoooo!

Ok the whoopedoo first....

I HAVE FINISHED MY TAX RETURN!!!!! YAY!!!! Now I can get back to the nicer parts of being self employed, Like making stuff!

Her space:My space is a blog I've always had a peek at from time to time, and been in awe of the brilliant photography, both on the site and by participants. Well today it's crockery and I just couldn't resist.
This is our gorgeous Denby Blue Jetty crockery which was a wedding present from my Grandparents, and the Teapot, from Rama & Sarah. I just love it, its even nice to wash up! Not too bad a photo for my little digital thing. Thanks for inspiring me to pick it up, its great practice for photography.

11 comments:

Diana said...

Welcome to HS:MS Rhi. I used to have Denby arabesque and I loved it. Great shot and hope you enjoy being with us.
Love Di

sharon said...

Hi Rhi welcome to HS:MS..I love Denby crockery also, love your shot!

cassandra cusack said...

great photo Rhi, i haven't been around very long really, but trying hard ot participate regularly, great to see you joining in, love your photo, the blue is lovely

Saffa said...

OOh Denby.....a 'real' dinner service hehehe! But how can anything be nice to wash up!!! I think I was the reason dishwashers were invented!

Bobs said...

I have a Denby dinner set that I use every single day and I love it!
Great shot.

Welcome to HS/MS!

Kate said...

welcome. great pic!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic. And crockery.

Hazel said...

Lovely to see you joining in HS:MS, Rhi (I got hooked on it a few weeks ago). Love the Denby!

Terrie Farrell said...

Well done on joining in...hope to see you around some more X

Charli said...

Fab photo! Look forward to seeing some more from you too!

Oblibby said...

Great photo, Rhi. The crockery is fab. I'm miles behind with the HS:MS challenges - aim tog t bak on track after hols.

Hope you and Mr R are enjoying married life

See you soon

xoxoxoxoxoxo