Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CPS 34

I'm late with the CPS sketch, the next one's already announced but it's getting harder and harder to get the light to take pics. I'm going to have to invest in a photo tent, anyone got one, any recommendations welcome!


Papers by Pink Petticoat, stamps by doodlebug, purple onion and ribbon from little silver hat or ribbon oasis, can't remember which cause I have so much ribbon! Scallops with BG notch tool and Fiskars scissors, looking at it now I think I'd make the scallops the same if I was doing it again but I thought I'd try the two different ones together.

I'm really enjoying making C6 cards with the fold on the short edge, its good to have a change from square!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

I enjoyed your creations ! I have given an award to you, please check my blog:-)

Hazel said...

Fab card Rhi - love pink and black. Love the papers (think i need to investigate them) - great card below this as well.

Yani said...

Lovely card! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely beautiful, i love pink/black combo :)