Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tenuous Link to a Tempting Template!

All the friends cards are amazing! I'm doing my best to get round every single one of them posted this week, its a bit of a challenge, there's just SO many cards being shared! But if you've done it alreadsy and are looking for something else then this weeks, Daring Cardmakers Little Extra is a fab Template! I think I've used lots of artistic licence with this card, it does vaguely fit with the template but it's a good few steps away!


Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Purple Onion and Penny Black stamps, BG Blush paper.

7 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love those funky hearts and the fab papers you used with them!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card. Fab paper. It has an industrial unisex feel. I like that with the new papers now as men are so difficult!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Delicious colours Fab card ,Dawnx

Jo said...

I love this card, the little hearts are brilliant! Thank you for the award *wubs* and thank you too for being fantastic friend :)

jo xx

Louly said...

Rhi this is Lush! I love the colour comination, that embossed brown reminds me of chocolate, drat I've gone and said it now i'm hungry!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is really adorable!!! i love it!!!

Kathy said...

I love the way you used the sketch