Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Smile

I've been given an award by Ying Pang and Nic!
I'm so glad I've made people smile, its such an important thing to spread a little joy round the world. I'm so inspired and uplifted by all the things I see and read in crafty blog world but here's my favourites who've made me smile recently. And darn it, loads of you have been nominated already but if you've done it already and I nominated you, sorry I must have missed it!

Kate
Dingle
Jo
Saffa
Keryn
Scrapbook Widower, so funny cause it's true!
Tracie
Lisa
Louly
Joanne

Pass on the smiley award if you have time!

And finally a card! Done for a Just Bex Challenge, Bloomin Christmas!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks so much for nominating me. you make me smile too xx

Louly said...

Hi Rhi, Thank you for nominating me, you make me smile too, you blog is inspirational and you always leave such lovely comments. I have already had this award but I still apreciate it, you're a darling.

Oblibby said...

Thanks Rhi, You make me smile too. Luvya xoxo