Wednesday, October 03, 2007

More Frames

Lynnes framed dare has really inspired me, so many wonderful entries on the DCM blog. Here's a couple more Christmas cards along the same lines. Traditional colours and something a bit different. That Merry Christmas stamp is from one of the little studio G sets, really cute.
Another fab delivery today from Artbase, finally got the fiskars cloud scissors I've been hankering after for ages, luberly juberly. Also got a copy of Papercrafts, the US mag, I love it. It's so full of ideas and even the ads are inspiring me, maybe its just cause they're all new to my eyes!

13 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

i love your cards they are fantastic,the lilac one is my fav,thanks for stoping by my blog ,Dawnx

Sarah said...

Rhi, what lovely cards! They are so scrummy! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! these stamps are fab!! i love mine :) xx

My Paper World said...

They are both gorgeous!

Hazel said...

Great cards, Rhi!! Love the pudding.

Samm said...

Lovely Rhi!!! cute pudding!!!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

These are stunning - so stylish! Lucky people who are on your Christmas card list!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are just gorgeous. Love them.:)

Vanessa.

Anne said...

Great cards, both of them! I love how you made the Sizzix tree look so fresh - I'd run out of ideas for mine :) Love the wee stamp, too.

asia wu said...

These cards are so beautiful, you're a great inspiration.

The Cryer Family said...

Really lovely bold cards!!

Clare said...

Both lovely cards, the frames are really effective.

Sadie said...

I love these cards, so professional looking