Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring and ...er... It's Snowing!

Oh dear, I wonder what's happening with our mad crazy weather, the warmest winter on record and now its snowing. Lots of it. My poor garden, I hope its not set back too much. I'm so looking forward to flowers and being able to go outside without being wrapped up like the mitchellin man.

Anyway, after a busy morning of class planning, safely inside in the warmth, I decided I deserved an hour off just browsing the net and yay, the CPS blog has it's new sketch up. With the theme being spring I just had to use my Blonde Moments Spring Fling papers. I used one of my hardly used dies too, the ellison funky frame, and a gorgeous stamp from duo-designs. Lots of hand drawn stitching, a dovecraft brad and daadaah!


Now the sun's come out again and its looking deceptively warm as all the snow melted instantly. Mad, mad weather.

13 comments:

Dollydimps said...

Gawjuss card lady!
I know what you mean about the weather-C's very perturbed that it won't lie so he can go sledging! (On the other hand I'm mighty glad!)
xx

nikkimcleodphotography said...

Thanks for entering my competition, its a pity I am already booked for your date.

Take care.

www.nikkimcleodphotography.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Love the sketch card Rhi, great take on it! Fresh colours too!

Sheila said...

That is so pretty. I lurve the colours.

Sheila

Lynne said...

Love the colours in this card Rhi - gives me hope that Spring will be here soon ... 8D

Lythan said...

fantabulous card Rhi!

Jo said...

This is so yummy, the colours are just perfect for spring :)

jo xx

Lea L. said...

Fabulous job with the CPS sketch this week! You totally made it yours! Thanks for participating this week!

Hugs,
Lea Lawson

Julie Prichard said...

This is a really interesting card :)

Gillian said...

WOWZERS Rhi... this card is so beautifully Vibrant..just love it! very beautiful take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you did - the colors are MARVELOUS - great use of the sketch! You need to stay tuned to the next COLOR challenge!

Philippa said...

Great card!

Rika said...

This is pretty!