Tuesday, March 27, 2007

UKS weekly challenge

Janice sets some great wee challenges over on UKScrappers. This weeks was based on some Hero Art stamping designs and heres what I came up with inspired by it. I used my Sassafrass Lass Flower Stamps, Rhonna Farrer Swirls, Leave Memories Stitches and Hampton Smile. Its another simple one but thats me all over.


Having searched all over the internet for the right necklace to go with my wedding dress, and not having found it yet, Ive decided to make my own. Ive got all the stuff I need from my beading phase so now Im waiting for a jiffy bag of scrummy freshwater pearls to arrive so I can get creating. Am i the only one who goes through crafting phases? 6 months ago I was a beadaholic, and now they just sit in their neat little colour coordinated chinese take away containers looking pretty. Please tell me it's not just me!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

It's not just you Rhi, I have a cupboard full of fads.

Kimberly White said...

Make sure you post your necklace when it's done (or after the wedding if you want) Hope you have a wonderful day! Kim

Leni said...

very pretty.

Gillian said...

Oh no you are not the only one, I've got enough stuff to open a craft store in my garage, with many different departments..LOL!!!
This card is just gorgeous Rhi, beautiful design, once again so stylish..

Dollydimps said...

Absolutely not just you! I've been like this all my life! I'm now having a wee sewing phase!
Even within different crafts I go through phases with cards it's either die cutting or stamping-variety's the spice and all that!
Lovely card Rhi-love the simple clean lines xx