Monday, March 05, 2007

Tag book 2

I was inspired to get out my flower stamps today and make another tag book, I don't use these floral stamps nearly enough and they're some of my favourites so I thought if I had something to remind me they existed floating round my desk it would help. Lots of messy Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut so now my fingers are a horrid colour! I don't usually do vintage but the flower stamps just call out to be done in browns, plus after this weeks dare, getting out of my comfort zone is on my mind. Im quite pleased with the results, much more satisfying than hoovering or dusting, lol! It was nice to use all of my favourite quote stamps in one place too, I just love these stamps but again, they get neglected in favour of the more practical birthday or get well soon ones. My top favourite is "If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere" but I love them all. And look, no brads! Stamps are by Firefly, Sunday International, Santa Rosa, Rubbadubbadoo, Graphicus, Loast Coast and a sheet that I got at a fair who's name escapes me now. Off to take a brillo pad to my hands now! Thanks for looking :)

11 comments:

Esther said...

Lovely Tag book, love the simplicity of the colurs, so very effective! you should be proud! I've been meaning to do a tag book, thanks for the inspiration, also come to tell you about my goody giveaway, please stop by to complete the sentance. www.starcreations.blogspot.com
cheers

Paula J Atkinson said...

beautiful, I adore vintage.I also have a love of brown!!

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Rhi. I love it
Tracey xx

Dollydimps said...

another gorgeous tag book! love the quotes too!
see you this afternoon!;-)
xx

Lythan said...

Wow absolutely beautiful Rhi!

Kathy said...

oh this is beautiful Rhi

it looks so timeless and so delicate

Kimberly White said...

What a beautiful tag book and a great idea! Have a great day Rhi! Kim

artfulstampin said...

What a beautiful piece

Gillian said...

Oh this is STUNNING Rhi... be lovely to have a little group of these sitting in a bowl on the coffee table.. Just love it!!!

maggieb said...

FAB Rhi i love the colour & the Quotes

Kate said...

I LOVE your tag book, something I've never tried, I must give it a go. I love the colours you've used on yours, it's gorgeous. :-)