Thursday, March 22, 2007

You've gotta love the postie

While I was at work this morning the postie brought me my first weddingy bits I ordered online. 2kg of chocolate dragees for the favours. I was worried I'd ordered them too early but these are ok til 2009! The only problem is going to be stopping me eatting them, well I have to test them first... Im only thinking of our guests you understand...

A huge roll of ribbon for the balloons we'll be putting round the garden, and Angel Kisses and Prima's in our colour scheme, so now I can have a play and make our invites, and hey, if I don't end up using them on the invites I've added to my prima collection.



Better go and get the balloons now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Rhi the sacrafices you have to make for your guests is just what you have to do ;-)

Good to see you being so organised, I can tell you are having fun.

Pearl said...

Wahoo ! Yupz we love our postie time all over the world ! lol

Hope your wedding plans are more or less as you expected so far !

Do hop over to try for some Prima blog candy & then some !

smiles , Pearl

Kathy said...

Oh Rhi, just how are you going to manage to keep thoee lovely things away from your crafting table?

Kate said...

Ooh Rhi can't wait to see your invites and how are you gonna stop yourself eating all those yummy dragees. I wouldn't be able to resist, no willpower LOL

Gillian said...

Oh Rhi, I get all 'warm & fuzzy' when you talk about your wedding.. it's so lovely to see how things are progressing....
love these colours in the prima's..

Dollydimps said...

If you want any QC testing on the chocs you know where I am ;)